TERMS & CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions are the contract between you and OGS PTY LTD (“us”, “we”, etc). By visiting or using Our Website, or signing up for our Services, you agree to be bound by them.
We are OGS, a company registered in Australia, number ABN 45090774691. Our registered office is at 1/544 Beaufort Street, Mount Lawley WA 6050
Please read these terms carefully before registering to Our Website or using our Services. If you do not agree with any part, you should leave Our Website and stop using the site or the Services immediately.
These are the agreed terms
|“Content”||means the textual, visual or aural content that is encountered as part of your experience on Our Website. It may include, among other things: text, images, sounds, videos and animations. It includes content Posted by you. It does not include content that is solicited by us either for maintenance of customer records or with a view to submission to third parties in the course of our business.|
|“CV”||means curriculum vitae, a summary of your personal information and history relevant to a prospective employer. It is also referred to by many people as a resume or profile.|
|“Intellectual Property”||means intellectual property owned by us, of every sort, whether or not registered or registrable in any country, including property of kinds coming into existence after today; and including, among others, patents, trade marks, unregistered marks, designs, copyrights, software, domain names, discoveries, compilations, creations and inventions, together with all rights which are derived from those rights.|
|“Job Posting”||means Content Posted by a Recruiter in the style regulated by Our Website, to advertise for a prospective jobseeker. As a verb it also refers to the action of placing such Content.|
|“Jobseeker”||means a person registered to use Our Website and/or our Services to find work.|
|“Our Website”||means any website or service designed for electronic access by mobile or fixed devices which is owned or operated by us or any member of the group of companies. It includes all of the web pages controlled by us.|
|“Post”||means place on or into Our Website any Content or material of any sort by any means.|
|“Recruiter”||means a person who posts a job vacancy on Our Website.|
|“Services”||means all of the services available from Our Website, whether free or charged.|
In this agreement unless the context otherwise requires:
- a reference to a person includes a human individual, a corporate entity and any organisation which is managed or controlled as a unit.
- in the context of permission, “may not” in connection with an action of yours, means “must not”.
- the headings to the paragraphs in this agreement are inserted for convenience only and do not affect the interpretation.
- any agreement by any party not to do or omit to do something includes an obligation not to allow some other person to do or omit to do that same thing.
- this agreement is made only in the English language. If there is any conflict in meaning between the English language version of this agreement and any version or translation of this agreement in any other language, the English language version shall prevail.
3. Basis of Contract
- Our Website is a market place for Jobseekers to meet prospective recruiters.
- We do not offer the Services in all countries. We may refuse your Posting if you live in a country we do not serve.
- Use of Our Website may be unlawful in some countries by some people. You are responsible for your compliance with the laws of your country.
- In entering into this contract you have not relied on any representation or information from any source except the definition and explanation of the Services given on Our Website.
- Subject to these terms and conditions, we agree to provide to you some or all of the Services] described on Our Website at the prices we charge from time to time.
- Some of our Services are now or may in future, be available to you only subject to additional terms. Those terms will be set out on Our Website. You now agree that if you choose to use any such service, the relevant terms will become part of this agreement.
- We are not a party to any transaction between a Recruiter and a Jobseeker.
- You acknowledge that you understand exactly what is included in the Services and you are satisfied that the Services are suitable and satisfactory for your requirements.
- So far as we allow use of our Intellectual Property, we grant a licence to you, limited to the terms set out in this agreement.
4. Terms applicable: CV Posting
- You understand and agree that you alone are responsible for all of the information you submit to us and for maintaining it up to date.
- The information you submit for a CV must be accurate and complete. It must not include information which might enable a user to contact you directly, such as a telephone number, email address or street address.
5. Disclaimers and limitation of liability
- The law differs from one country to another. This paragraph applies so far as the applicable law allows.
- You use Our Website at your own risk.
- We do not moderate or censor Job Postings or CVs or any other Content Posted by users of Our Website but if we decide to remove any Content, we do not have to give you the reason why we have done so.
- All implied conditions, warranties and terms are excluded from this agreement. If in any jurisdiction an implied condition, warrant or term cannot be excluded, then this sub paragraph shall be deemed to be reduced in effect, only to the extent necessary to release that specific condition, warranty or term.
- Our Website and our Services are provided “as is”. We make no representation or warranty that the Service will be:
- useful to you;
- of satisfactory quality;
- fit for a particular purpose;
- available or accessible, without interruption, or without error.
- We claim no expert knowledge in any subject. We disclaim any obligation or liability to you arising directly or indirectly from information you take from Our Website.
- We make no representation or warranty and accept no responsibility in law for:
- accuracy of any Content or the impression or effect it gives;
- delivery of Content, material or any message;
- privacy of any transmission;
- third party advertisements which are posted on Our Website or through the Services;
- the conduct, whether online or offline, of any user of Our Website or the Services;
- failure or malfunction of computer hardware or software or technical equipment or system connected directly or indirectly to your use of the Services;
- any act or omission of any person or the identity of any person who introduces himself to you through Our Website;
- We shall not be liable to you for any loss or expense which is:
- indirect or consequential loss; or
- economic loss or other loss of turnover, profits, business or goodwill even if such loss was reasonably foreseeable or we knew you might incur it.
- This paragraph (and any other paragraph which excludes or restricts our liability) applies to our directors, officers, employees, subcontractors, agents and affiliated companies as well as to ourselves.
6. You indemnify us
You agree to indemnify us against all costs, claims and expense arising directly or indirectly from:
- your failure to comply with the law of any country;
- your breach of this agreement;
- a claim in contract or tort, arising from your use of the Services
- any content you place on your own website which causes loss to us;
- a breach of the intellectual property rights of any person;